Thursday, February 2, 2012

3 photos for today


I was looking through the photos I have taken and that reminded me of the photos I took with the sole purpose of writing about the subject in the photo. I got a little sad because I have not kept up with my writing, with my posting, with my sharing, with the documentation of my life....sad....

Here are 3 photos of the life of me this day of today:

The can reads: Warning caffeine is bad for baby - This was in Jenny's fridge today. I thought it was so cute of Brian to do this :) since Jenny, (baby mama) enjoys one can of Dr. Pepper per day, and I have told her no no to that because of the caffeine, and her hubby Brian has told her no no as well, but mama Jenny insists on having her Dr. Pepper every day or every other day. It's really not so bad, the amount of caffeine in one can of soda, so mama is ok. This is the only "bad" thing she is doing, so we're all good, still, this note Brian left on her Dr. Pepper in the fridge was touching and sweet and funny all at the same time. Makes my heart happy and fonder for Brian.

Jenny and I were shopping at Target today. We went to buy a white crib for our baby boy that is on sale this week for a great price. We had to track one down though. Lots of Targets were already out of them. We also went to check out the baby stuff on clearance or sale. We bought the baby cradle and portable swing below, and we also bought the white crib. Then we saw this cute onesie for $1.50! Great clearance prices at Target today!



This is Tammy and little Sarah, fast asleep. Bright and early this morning, I got this pictured texted to me. So sweet. Baby Sarah is liking to sleep with mama a lot lately. At bedtime, she begins her night sleep in her crib but then wakes up after a few hours and wants to sleep with mama. So Daddy Bobby took this in the wee early morning. It's so cute and funny because both of the 'girls' have the same sleeping pose. So cute.









No comments: