I read a handful of other people's blogs regularly - only a few because there is so much out there in blog land that if I read too many, I would never get anything else done plus I get tired of some and stop reading, and I replace them with another handful. There are only 4 blogs that I have never gotten tired of so I have kept up with those. Right now, this blog is one I started reading recently, and she posted something titled Currently. I thought I'd be a copy cat and write about my Currently. Hope she doesn't mind. Here it is....
Currently loving...that I am a grandmother to one sweet baby girl and one sweet baby boy on the way, coming in June. also loving that I get to watch my own babies become mothers...good mothers.
Currently reading...my handful of blogs and other informative educational or medical stuff.
Currently using...Britney Spears perfume called curious. I smell GOOD when I wear that!
Currently waiting for ....my baby boy grandson! and my own youngest daughter, Lisa, to graduate from college and come home and work as a teacher! and also waiting to see what new thing my grand baby girl has learned each day. She's growing so fast. Mr. Pain just asked me today how old babies are when they begin to talk. Won't be long....
Currently missing...my father-in-law Henry, my younger body, my dark hair with no gray, ok - my youth, my years with my 3 daughters when they were little.
Currently working at....organizing and cleaning up and painting and updating my house.
Currently excited about....all the things I have planned for the near and far future - 1 -things to do with the grand children 2 -places to travel to 3 -moving into a smaller home!
Currently trying....new colors in my home decor. I used to love navy and white, and my furniture light brown (I think they call it blonde wood). Right now I like lots of white and black and red and yellow, and teal accents, and my furniture white. The bedding on the day bed in the nursery which holds my white crib is white and a pretty soft teal blue. Love it.
Currently enjoying....a more quiet life. Less hectic life. More clarity. More wisdom. I also enjoy my 2 pups, Bella and Buddy. They are so cute!
Currently snacking on....NUTELLA on bread. LOVE IT!
Currently wishing...I could be done with my house decluttering and painting and roof replacement, and fence in the back and flower beds, and new floors, shall I go on? I also wish I was done with all this so I can have time to sew again and make cute stuff for the babies, and for my girls. I miss sewing and creating.
Currently wearing...comfortable clothes. I still like the same colors I did throughout my adult life past, lots of black, lots of navy's, browns, and then some color in my tops. but mostly I go for soft and comfortable and no fuss no frills. No jewelry except for earrings and my watch (if I remember it).
Currently planning....to simplify my home and get it looking nice and way more simple. to get rid of lots and lots of our stuff so that Mr. Pain and I move into a smaller home, maybe even a condo. That will happen when Lisa gets married probably within 2 or 3 years.
Currently learning....that I can only do so much. that I can let the dishes and the vacuuming and the dusting and the decluttering wait if there is something else to do more important like spend time with my daughters (and son in laws), husband, and grand babies. (That's why I'm so slow in getting my house done!) Also learning that I can't change what others think or do, only what I think and do.
Currently praying...that my grandson is developing healthy and strong and that his mommy, Jenny, my oldest, has no complications with her pregnancy and that she carries him full term and that she will successfully be able to breastfeed him.
Currently needing...understanding and patience from others. I know I'm 'complicated' sometimes.
ps
Yay, now I've got 6 followers.
1 comment:
time for a new update plz
Post a Comment