Monday, February 20, 2012

first boy in the family


Jenny and baby boy!



I am so excited. Grand baby number 2 is developing and growing and is preparing for us to see him in person soon. June 1 is mama's due date! I am so excited! I will be one super busy happy grandma. that's for sure.

our baby boy's little foot!
fyi: baby boy looks like both mommy and daddy. Hes got daddy's nose and mama's lips! He's so cute!

 

The other day I was thinking that just like that my life has shifted to a different 'chapter'. That's how it is, life is. Just like that, when we aren't paying much attention and while we are thinking about all the stuff we have to do and we're thinking of things like our looks and our chores and the errands we much run and daydreaming of the what if's. That's when the important chunks of our lives enter. Just like that. they come in and make themselves right at home. in our lives. those important chunks that become a huge part. the parts that will be remembered. the parts that will save our lives later on perhaps. the parts that make life fun, interesting, filled with emotion. So here I am. a grandma...so important and so special and so awesome to me. to be a grandma is just a hair away in awesomeness as being a mom.

So here are a bunch of pictures of Jenny, Brian, and baby boy.


This was after the first sonograms about 1.5 months ago. We were sitting in the lobby of the hospital in front of a water fountain. Brian eating his donut.

Jenny is holding her glucose water to be taken for the next time she sees the doctor. yuck to glucose water!


Daddy taking pictures of his widdle baby boy.

I went into the gift shop and bought this little praying boy for our baby.



How much time do we get?


better







proud parents!


mama is glowing!

proud mama looking at her baby

baby mama Jenny's hand holding baby boy's pictures

Pretty soon it's going to be 3 of you! Perfect light coming into the window at Chipotle's where we ate after the 3D. Nice photo I must say. and Jenny and Brian look awesome.











3 comments:

Lisa said...

aw I am getting so excited to meet him! I am so glad I will get to be home when he is born!

Tammy said...

Cant wait for baby boy to be here...can't believe only 3 months left. Can't wait for Sarah to have a little cousin to always play with!!

Anonymous said...

So awesome that Sarah will soon have her baby boy cousin to play with and grow up with!

Tencha