In a few hours I will be going through a root canal. ugh. I'm scared. I'm mad... mad at myself for not catching this thing sooner. I've only had one cavity ever, and that was a little over a year ago. I had that cavity filled, then the filling broke. I didn't know. I had a feeling something was wrong, but I ignored it. They didn't catch it during my routine cleaning. And this last cleaning I went to, I happened to mention that my tooth felt a little different where I had my filling. Sure enough, they checked, and the filling was cracked or broken...not doing its job. They told me to come back for a new one. Two weeks later, I went back and as the dentist is taking the old filling out she wanted another x ray done, and then she tells me that I need a root canal. What? ugh, so here we are today. I am dreading this!
If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
my 'adventures' at the dentist
In a few hours I will be going through a root canal. ugh. I'm scared. I'm mad... mad at myself for not catching this thing sooner. I've only had one cavity ever, and that was a little over a year ago. I had that cavity filled, then the filling broke. I didn't know. I had a feeling something was wrong, but I ignored it. They didn't catch it during my routine cleaning. And this last cleaning I went to, I happened to mention that my tooth felt a little different where I had my filling. Sure enough, they checked, and the filling was cracked or broken...not doing its job. They told me to come back for a new one. Two weeks later, I went back and as the dentist is taking the old filling out she wanted another x ray done, and then she tells me that I need a root canal. What? ugh, so here we are today. I am dreading this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh I hate going to the dentist almost as much as I hate going for the woman exam! It is annoying...I almost want to drink margaritas before I go so I don't feel anything....haha :) They always find something to make money. Good luck and fast healing!! :)
thank you Miss Shelley
Post a Comment