| One of the bird houses I have hanging in my porch. |
I was in my kitchen cleaning up and I kept hearing the birds outside making such a commotion. They weren't right there outside the window above my sink where I stand washing my dishes. No, I looked through my back windows and there they were, 3 of them having a party eating my cat's food.
I place kitty's food on top of the table where she can get to it, but the pups can't. Those silly pups, they prefer cat foot over their Rachel Ray's dog food. Someone forgot to tell my pups that I went through much time and effort to find and provide them with one of the best dog foods around! Why are all the animals confused about their diet?
It's so funny to me that birds actually prefer the cat food over bird seed. I mean currently I have 5 bird feeders filled with seed around the yard. This bird feeder is actually about 6 feet away from the cat food:
| Someone needs to tell those silly birds that this is bird food and..... |
| ........this is cat food. |
I have these 2 bird feeders right outside my kitchen window where the sink is. I enjoy watching all kinds of birds coming around and filling their bellies compliments of me:
| another bird feeder |
| ....and another bird house. This is Mr. Pain's favorite for obvious reasons. |
I took this picture from indoors, of one of the blue jays eating the cat food on the table outside, silly birds:
No comments:
Post a Comment