My favorite room is the family room. It's comfy, and I can feel the love and laughter even when no one is there. Sometimes I think my family room is not that appealing. Sometimes I get embarrassed because I think my home is not so nicely decorated. Sometimes I think it's too messy or a bit dirty. Sometimes I think that and then I look at pictures taken in and of my home. pictures of birthday celebrations. pictures of my doggies. pictures of the grand babies. just pictures. and then I catch my eyes wandering around that photo, looking at the background of those pictures. I notice my home in the background, and I think, awww what a pretty home. It' looks so comfy. It looks so filled with love :) It looks like it is nicely decorated....and clean!
If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington
Sunday, February 3, 2013
my home
My favorite room is the family room. It's comfy, and I can feel the love and laughter even when no one is there. Sometimes I think my family room is not that appealing. Sometimes I get embarrassed because I think my home is not so nicely decorated. Sometimes I think it's too messy or a bit dirty. Sometimes I think that and then I look at pictures taken in and of my home. pictures of birthday celebrations. pictures of my doggies. pictures of the grand babies. just pictures. and then I catch my eyes wandering around that photo, looking at the background of those pictures. I notice my home in the background, and I think, awww what a pretty home. It' looks so comfy. It looks so filled with love :) It looks like it is nicely decorated....and clean!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment