I keep finding these awesome songs, and the play list offered here on google many times don't offer the awesome songs I find elsewhere, so I find them on youtube. good ol' reliable youtube.
I finally watched the tv show Parenthood tonight. My absolute favorite show right now. I love it! I'll talk about the last 2 episodes later, but for now, I just had to post the song that was played at the end. Awesome, awesome song. Don't forget to hit the pause button on my playlist on the right - scroll down a little bit and you will find my playlist - if you want to listen to this song right here called Human After All.
So after you listen to this song here on youtube, listen to the first song on my playlist. That one was performed on Jay Leno tonight. I had never heard of the group Iron and Wine. Love them. Love this song!
I get so excited about good music! awesome good music! It just stirs me. It moves me like nothing else. music.
I finally watched the tv show Parenthood tonight. My absolute favorite show right now. I love it! I'll talk about the last 2 episodes later, but for now, I just had to post the song that was played at the end. Awesome, awesome song. Don't forget to hit the pause button on my playlist on the right - scroll down a little bit and you will find my playlist - if you want to listen to this song right here called Human After All.
So after you listen to this song here on youtube, listen to the first song on my playlist. That one was performed on Jay Leno tonight. I had never heard of the group Iron and Wine. Love them. Love this song!
I get so excited about good music! awesome good music! It just stirs me. It moves me like nothing else. music.
No comments:
Post a Comment