Someone asked this question today, and made me think a little:
If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would you be?
If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would you be?
My first answer:
"I want to be a newborn baby. I want to do it all over again, the same. I want to start from the beginning. I don't want it to end."
That's what came to me first. I was surprised at myself. Then I thought about my answer. To be a newborn baby for a lifetime doesn't sound so good after all.
Then after reading the question again
..... My answer would have to be " 30", no particular reason off hand. just 30.
"I want to be a newborn baby. I want to do it all over again, the same. I want to start from the beginning. I don't want it to end."
That's what came to me first. I was surprised at myself. Then I thought about my answer. To be a newborn baby for a lifetime doesn't sound so good after all.
Then after reading the question again
..... My answer would have to be " 30", no particular reason off hand. just 30.
| What would your answer be? |
No comments:
Post a Comment