Saturday, April 2, 2011

fools rush in

I just watched one of my most favorite movies with Mr. Pain. I think it's one of his favorites too. It's Fools Rush In, with Salma Hayak and Matthey Perry.

Let me tell you why we both love this movie. It reminds us of us. Me = Mexican, Mr. Pain = gringo.

The movie is about this young couple and their differences and how they make it work somehow. She's Mexican, he's a gringo. so cute. One scene is exactly something that Mr. Pain had to adjust to living with me as his new bride. It was when she would go use the toilet, she would leave the door open and carry on a conversation with him while he was just outside the restroom. haha. Same thing at my house. I remember Mr. Pain had the same reaction the first few times I did the same thing as the girl, Isabel,  in the movie. Actually, I never close the door when I go to the toilet, well, I do close it if we have company, if there's someone else at my house besides my girls or Mr. Pain, and I don't usually leave the door wide open, I just leave it slightly open. Actually, Mr. Pain started doing the same thing himself. so funny. So in the move, the guy's (Alex) reaction in the movie was uncomfortable, questioning, like what the heck? you don't close the door when you go to the toilet? should I close my eyes? same as Mr. Pain's reaction at first. haha

Anyway, every time I watch that movie, 'Fools Rush In', my heart flutters for Mr. Pain a little bit more than usual. awwww, like me and Mr. Pain.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

This is so weird. Me and my new boss were just talking about Fools Rush In like 2 hours ago. I was telling him about Chuy's and then I said Chuy is a nickname for Jesus. Then he brought up the movie and that was the brother's name - Chuy.

me said...

haha, does it remind you of me and dad too?

Christopher said...

That is one of my Favorites movies!!